Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello World!

Hello.  My name is Mike "Camo" Lee and this is the official fitness blog for Mountain Rush Fitness.  Coming soon, on this blog, you will find the latest health and fitness information, which will help you reach your health and fitness goals. We will publish original fitness tip articles as well as links to other helpful news and information.  We will also have workout videos, tutorials, fat loss strategies, ebooks, and much more.





So, who am I, you may ask?

I am a Army Veteran who is extremely passionate about health and fitness.  In August 2010, I decided to radically change my health and fitness.  I went from a pudgy 232 lbs to a lean and mean 185 lbs.  That was a fat loss of 47 lbs!  I added a few pounds of muscle and landed at 192 lbs. It took me from August 2010 to June 2011 to achieve this goal.


So, how did I lose 47 lbs of fat?

I lost the fat mainly through running, weight lifting and a fundamental sound meal plan.  On this blog, I am going to step you through exactly how you can do it too.  It was by no means easy.  There was a lot of sacrifice that had to be made in order for me to achieve that goal.  But, I can definitely say that all the hard work paid off.  I am happier and healthier than ever.



My Body Transformation story has been featured on the hugely popular fitness website muscleandstrength.com.  My story is currently the most commented Body Transformation story on their website. There have been a large number of people that have reached out to me letting me know that my fat loss methods have helped them become fit.


Check out Michael Lee's Body Muscle and Strength Body Transformation story here.


http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/michael-lee-body-transformation.html


I hope it touches and motivates you as it has for many others. More tips, information and post coming soon...

Regards,

-Mike "Camo" Lee
Mountain Rush Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment